Dear Friend,

      Here are some Things that look promising:

*My schedule for next semester [finally studying Italian!]
*Early Christmas gift shopping
*Micho destroying every wire in the house
*Me starting to wear make-up again
*Humiliating myself at work
*Remodeling my room [everything but the paint] by Christmas


[Kinda looks like Micho..]


     Here are something Things that are up in the air:

-- Whether my hard-earned money I saved up is going towards a junky car, or a trip to Italy this summer

-- Winning a Canon Elph Powershot Camera on Lockerz
-- Having time to hand-craft Christmas gifts
-- Micho living to be past one year due to every small vulnerable object he ingests
-- Italian I+II being canceled to due to lack of participation




...At least the good outweigh the bad!
Sincerely,
Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment